Do you have an issue with yellow teeth? You may get rid of these problems and restore the beauty of your smile by undergoing a professional teeth whitening treatment, which is now available. Stains on your teeth can have a negative impact on the appearance of your smile and also be the reason for serious dental issues. Yellowish stains on teeth can be formed due to numerous factors such as smoking, poor food habits, and a lack of basic oral hygiene, etc. However, there is nothing really to worry about as you may now easily resolve the problem of yellow teeth. In this blog, we are going to discuss the two most significant components of teeth whitening treatment – benefits and cost.
Know The Benefits Of In-House Teeth Whitening
Nowadays, you can get a wide variety of teeth whitening products i.e whitening gel, strips, toothpaste, etc in the market. But, none of them can match the benefits offered by the teeth whitening treatment that you can undergo at a dental office. The advantages of in-house teeth whitening have been provided in the pointers below. Go through them and get reasons to rely on professional teeth whitening over the other options.
- This method is safe – It has been observed that usage of the teeth whitening products available at the market for a long span of time can sometimes cause damage to the enamel layer of your teeth and initiate the first stage of tooth decay. Professional teeth whitening, on the other hand, is done under the supervision or guidance of a professional dental hygienist or dentist. As a result, the procedure is completely safe and secure.
- You can get the best results – The in-office teeth whitening procedure is incredibly effective and produces outstanding results. The reason for this is quite simple. Dental hygienists use a bleaching solution that is far more powerful than the bleaching agent found in whitening products. So, contact a reputable dental clinic in your area to have a gleaming and beautiful smile.
- Takes less amount of time – Professional teeth whitening is a perfect pick for people who lead a hectic life. The entire whitening process has a few stages and doesn’t take more than 1-2 hours. You need to know that all teeth whitening products take a relatively long time to yield effective outcomes.
- The treatment is custom made – Over-the-counter products like whitening strips and toothpaste aren’t always designed to fulfill your specific needs. On the other hand, professional teeth whitening is custom-made to match your specific requirements. You can achieve your desired smile without having to go through any sort of discomfort or pain.
- Boost your self-confidence – The shine of your teeth helps you smile, and they appear lovely and appealing. As a result, yellowish stains on the teeth can make you feel self-conscious and unpleasant when conversing with others. This problem can be resolved by undergoing a tooth whitening procedure. Getting rid of the stains will improve your entire appearance and in turn boost your confidence.
We hope that going through this blog has helped you figure out why in-house teeth whitening can be a great choice.
How Much Do Professional Teeth Whitening Cost?
The cost of teeth whitening depends on the needs of the individual. So, the amount paid by you might be different from the money spent by your friend. Some of the other factors that determine the cost of teeth whitening are – the cost of living in the area where your dental office is located, the products used in treatment, the severity of the problem, the amount charged by the dental hygienist (based on expertise, qualifications, and experience), and the cost of scheduling appointments at the dental office have all been provided. Lastly, the average cost of undergoing teeth whitening treatment can be somewhere between $650 to $1000 or more on average.
In case you are looking for the best teeth whitening services in Magnolia, get in touch with FLOSS Dental without any hesitation. You can easily book an appointment by giving us a call at (936) 241-4634. Our team of dentists and dental professionals is here to assist you in every possible way and put in every effort to meet your oral needs.